Monday, October 13, 2008

Blizzcon '08, The Real Recap. Really.

Nothing really new from Warcraft in regards to classes, expansions, etc.
The movie is still in the works, no news.
Patch 3.0.2 to go live tomorrow.
L80ETC put on a great show and I still say they need to release an album.
Video Games Live was awesome as usual. I need to get to one of their full shows next year.
There will most likely be a patch to download right after you finish installing WotLK.
I got a blow up Frostmourne sword.
I got a second Vasco Go6 Blizzard Authenticator as part of the goodie bag.
I also got a Vasco rep to verify my compromise theory was valid, if a bit sophisticated. I felt special.

I do wish Blizzard would curtail the "Blizzcon Exclusive" ingame goodies, as I believe that is what is causing the rush on the servers and the inability for everyone to have an equal chance at buying a ticket. The only reason I was able to get mine was because I was unemployed on the day they went on sale. This allowed me to hammer the server along with the rest of the world.

Hunter talents have been changed again since I posted my musings on BM and MM builds a few weeks ago. I'll have to attempt throwing some new ones up when I get a chance.

No comments: